You can translate files using Wordfast Pro as follows:
- Create/open a project (“File” menu)
- Create/open a translation memory (“Translation Memory” menu > “New/Select TM”).
- “Open” the source file you want to translate (“File” menu).
- Insert the translation in the target cell and move to the next segment using Alt+Down.
- Make sure you insert the tags/placeables by using Ctrl+Alt+Right to select a tag and Ctrl+Alt+Down to insert it.
- After finalizing the translation, press Alt+End and click “Save”.
- Select “Save Translated file” from “File” menu to have the target translated file in the same original format to send back to your client.