A bunch of new features and compatibility with Windows 8 and 8.1
- Full support of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012.
- Compatibility of built-in AnyCount Engine with Microsoft Office 2013
- Application-wide support for base volume units, similarly to base currency.
- New Group by option with calculation of subtotals in most tables displayed.
- Experience Stats for Corporate Experts
Projetex Automation Engine:
- Email reminders for Projects, Clients, Quotes, Client Jobs, Corporate Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Invoices, POs.
- Email reminder templates customization.
- Email reminder log.
- Audit logging.
- Reports can be assigned to different groups.
- Corporate Experts can now be paid both by hours and by words, etc.
- Corporate Experts now can have their currencies, price lists, payments, balances, etc.
- A new “Base Unit” feature with a possibility to set units exchange rates.
- “Mark as Paid” button for POs.
- “Create Invoice” button for Edit Client Job window.
- Folder sorting is now available in Projetex File Manager.
- A date of annual numbering resets is now selectable.
- Quotes can now include taxes and discounts.
- Now Jobs can be modified within an Invoice, JA or PO edit window.
- Credit Notes.
More control on the alerts for wrong input:
- Expert Job Total exceeds the Client Job’s Total;
- Expert Job Volume exceeds the Client Job’s Volume;
- Expert Job Deadline is later than the Client Job’s Deadline
5 new reports:
- Corporate Expert – Completed Jobs – selected month;
- Freelance Experts – Total Orders;
- Sales List;
- User Activity by types – selected period and user;
- Users Activity by types – selected period;
- Automatic display of local time at client or translator location.
Learn more about Projetx at: http://www.projetex.com/product-info/benefits/