You can use Okabi Olifant for removing duplicate entries from a translation memory. Click here to download Okapi Olifant.
To remove duplicate entries, first flag these entries:
- Select the Flag Specific Entries command from the Entries menu (or press Ctrl+E). This opens the Flag Specific Entries dialog box.
- In the Pre-defined conditions list, select the Duplicate Source and Target condition.
- Make sure the option Reset flag before execute the selections is selected.
- Click OK to close the dialog box and run the command.
- When it is done, a dialog box displays the number of duplicated entries found.
To display only the flagged entries:
- Select the Set Filter for Flagged Entries command from the View menu.
To delete only the flagged entries:
- Select all displayed entries by pressing Ctrl+A.
- Delete the selected entries by pressing Delete.